Colorado Intimate Wedding Planning - Colorado Mountains full planning for intimate groups. This package is great for groups of 10-50. This includes on-site planner (s) for 8 hours, as well as full planning leading up to the wedding. If more than 1 hour from our office, lodging is required. The cost of this package is $1800-3500. Pricing depends on location, needs, and group size. We help you through the planning process to make your vision come through!
Our Intimate Wedding Package Includes:
• Initial Consultation and Meeting—to get to know us, and so we can get to know you. This can be over the phone or in-person.
• Event Design—We’ll help you to curate the look, design, and feel of the event—and make sure your guests’ experiences are exactly what you want them to be.
• Venue and Creative Partner Recommendations and Introductions— we’ll introduce you to the creative partner and help to make sure all the logistics are completely handled. We take the stress away from you for planning.
• Experienced On-site Team—Our event planning team will be there for you through the process, and on the day of.
• Your Stuff—We’ll help you with toting your things in and out—décor, guest and personal items, rentals, gifts, etc. We also set up décor, within reason.
• Timeline Generation and Execution—We create a timeline for you, and make sure that the day follows it!
• Floor Plan and Seating Charts—We’ll help you build the floor plan— and help with the placement of guests. We also help with place cards.
• Vendor and Communication Management— We manage communication with your vendors, hotel, etc. We help negotiate room blocks and rates.
• Budget Assistance—We’ll help you spend your budget in the most impactful way and not make mistakes.
• Rehearsal and walk-through included. We arrive onsite 1-2 days before the event to ensure it is being set up properly.
• Email Support—unlimited email support for you by our team.
• Pre Wedding Logistics Session—2 hours—to use however you’d like.
• Managing Day Of Schedule—Neither you, nor your family are working that day… We are managing all the points of communication throughout.
• Wedding Emergency Kit—All the things we need to save the day when something goes awry! $600 value
- Full Service the way through—You’ll have a planner as well as an assistant planner as needed on-site through the event—First onsite, last off site. This makes sure that your day runs as smoothly as possible and is stress-free! On the day of your wedding, we are there for you from beginning to end to make your experience exactly what you’ve been dreaming of. Your guests will be talking about your wedding for years—how smooth the day was, the beautiful ceremony, how wonderful the catering was, and the awesome dance party at the end.
- We call it the Zilla Preventer—bride zillas, groom zillas, mom zillas and all. We keep you and your family calm, cool and collected… Our clients often tell us that the wedding planner was the best money they spent during the entire process.