Colorado Full Service Wedding Planner - Full service planning for a luxurious and stress free wedding planning experience.
This package is great for couples that want help with the entire process. Often, people worry that the full planning process will take away their autonomy and ability to choose things that they love for their wedding. This couldn't be further from the truth! You get to make the fun decisions, and do the fun meetings (ahem, helloooooo dessert tasting!)... and we handle all the back-end... all the stress, and all the logistics. We've listed out our top reasons that people choose this package - and inclusions so you can get an idea of what this package is like!
Download our Full Service Planning Package HERE
Reasons to choose a full-service plan, versus a partial or lower plan:
The investment for this package begins at $6000. Please inquire so we can get you an exact quote for your wedding!
- Phone, video, email, or in-person support throughout the planning process within business hours. Typically we work 9-6 - but often as late as 7 or 8 as needed! We also often can work weekends as well - We work with our clients' schedules.
- Creation of custom planning schedule, timeline, floorplans, design plans, vendors teams, checklists, and all other planning details.
- Our team will typically recommend 2-3 vendors, in each category, that match with your style, budget, and personality. We help you find just the right team to make your day run smoothly and the guest experience be exactly what you'd like it to be.
- We'll manage all vendor communications for you - unless you want to have direct communication.
- Contract review and negotiation - we'll help make sure your vendor contracts are in order, and your interests are looked after.
- Guidance and hands on assistance with personal touches, budget, detail tracking and more
Ready to start planning your wedding? Reach out!
PLANNING STAGES & STEPS
- Venue Discovery - is the first stage of the planning process. We help you find the right space for the wedding. This is one of the most important decisions you make in the planning process - you should ALWAYS find a planner to help with this piece. The venue & date drive every other decision that's made in the wedding planning process. - and can totally change the scope of the wedding. Most of our clients, but not all, come out to visit us for the venue tours.
- Initial Planning Meeting - This meeting is very important to get us moving on the right track with planning - from catering to design, timelines to floorplans. We typically have 2-3 additional major planning meetings with our clients as we go through the planning process. These meetings are awesome to make everyone feel comfortable with their choices, and supported in decisions. If you don't live here, these meetings are easily done by video! These meetings are often about your vision.... and the number of them depends on you, and how involved you'd like to be!
- Weekly Check-ins - We check in weekly with our full planning clients - to make sure all the checklist items are checked!
- Walkthroughs - Most of our weddings do between 1-3 walkthroughs for the venue. The most important of these is the 30 day walkthrough. It's usually around 4-6 weeks before the wedding, and our clients can either come in for it, or do it remotely with us!
- Rehearsal - Your wedding rehearsal is usually the day before the wedding - and we manage it for you! The important thing is to have the wedding party and any family that is part of the ceremony. Some venues don't allow for rehearsals that work in your wedding group's timeline... but that's OK! We can do a rehearsal anywhere.
- Wedding Day - We are the first vendors onsite, last offsite. There are at least 2, often 3 planners onsite for our full planning weddings.