Colorado's Best Elopement Planning Team!
Elopement Weddings in Colorado—Elopements in Colorado are absolutely fabulous! We can help you navigate through planning your elopement in Colorado, even if you aren’t here! Many of our clients are planning from out-of-sate, or even out of the country! We communicate by email or Zoom, so it’s easy to plan with us, no matter your location.
Sweetly Paired loves our intimate wedding clients. We work with your pop-up wedding, and have many resources in the industry! We can help with everything from your gorgeous bridal bouquet to your officiant who is an expert on weddings in Colorado. We have a great list of services below for you that outline what we do for elopement weddings in Colorado!
Download our Elopement planning brochure HERE!
Elopement Packages include:
Average Elopement Budgets
• Photography— Average elopement photography tends to be 1-3 hours—averaging 1.5 hours. On average costs are $900-1500 & Video tends to be about the same cost.
• Officiant—Average elopement officiants are $200-500 depending on their ceremonies and religious
• Floral—A bridal bouquet tends to be around $200-250 and any attendant bouquets tend to be about $100-125 per bouquet. Boutonnieres usually run $20 and corsages $25-30.
• Cake—Many of our elopements enjoy having our bakers build a mini cake or specialty dessert for them! Typical budget is $60-150 • Music—Live music runs $400-800 for the ceremony typically. Some of our clients choose a simple Bluetooth speaker.
Sweetly Paired Elopement Package—$995 plus any travel fees (location dependent)
• Initial Consultation and Meeting—to get to know us, and so we can get to know you. This can be over the phone or in-person.
• Elopement includes 2 participants plus up to 8 witnesses.
• Experienced On-site Team—Our event planning team will be there for you through the process, and on the day of.
• Timeline Generation and Execution—We create a timeline for you, and make sure that the day follows it!
• Wedding Creative Partner Recommendations—We recommend photographers, officiants, florists and an other vendors you need. • Day of—onsite planner who will make sure the day runs smooth for you! 4 hour package. Additional hours—$200/hour
• Wedding Emergency Kit—All the things we need to save the day when something goes awry! $600 value.
• Monthly Communication— We touch base monthly and make sure your wedding stays on track!
• Online Dashboard—Maintains all details—from timelines to designs, notes to checklists!
Look like what you're after? We're happy to answer any questions you have!
Curious what the other vendors will cost? Here's some info~
FLOWERS - We can pickup the flowers from an awesome florist here in Denver, so you don't have to pay delivery fees, mountain surcharges or worry about picking them up yourself!
- Bridal Bouquets! These typically run $200-275 depending on style. We can give exact pricing after some inspiration images and a bit of communication about actual flowers and desires. This can be done in a phone consultation if you're out-of-state.
- Maids' bouquets - those run $110-125 typically, and again are floral/style dependent. Boutonnieres are usually $18-20 and Corsages are $25-30.
- We do have arch options starting at $200 if you like! Mention it in your email. Have A Seat Colorado is a great resource - they have arches, benches, chuppahs, and aisles. You can then add flowers to the arch, and we can attach them in most cases!
- Officiants - Our officiant package from Wedlock Officiants is the BEST! For elopements, they start at only $250, and average 300-500 for the elopement wedding officiant. They are very customize-able and willing to work with you to create your perfect ceremony.
- Photographers - we have several photographers we work with who start at $600 and work up to $2000 for elopement packages. The photographer package varies in price depending on location, as well as how many hours you need them. Typical elopements end up spending $1000-1500 on photography for 2-4 hours.
- Tiny Wedding Cake - Perfect for you to cut at your elopement and share together! We have a great vendor that can help with that! Just reach out. This can be for just the two of you, or all 10! Starts at $60.
- Restaurants versus Air B&B with a private chef - we can help! Want to have a picnic? We can do that too!
- Hotels vary based on date, inventory, and location. So do VRBO properties.
- We can point your group in the right direction to find just the right space, and area.