Colorado Partial Planning Package - Partial planning for an easy and stress free wedding planning experience to pick up where you left off.
This package is great for couples already have a venue, possibly their catering team and photographer or at least a few vendors already booked. This package offers a ton of support for you from where you left off during the planning process - strong introductions to just the right vendors, design help, and more. We've listed out our top reasons that people choose this package - and inclusions so you can get an idea of what this package is like!
Download our Partial Planning Package brochure HERE!
The investment for this package begins at $5500. Please inquire so we can get you an exact quote for your wedding! Be aware - we have very limited availability for this package through 2024.
- Phone, video, email, or in-person support throughout the planning process within business hours. Typically we work 9-6 - but often as late as 7 or 8 as needed! We also often can work weekends as well - We work with our clients schedules.
- Creation of custom planning schedule, timeline, floorplans, design plans, vendors teams, checklists, and all other planning details.
- Our team will typically recommend 2-3 vendors, in each category, that match with your style, budget, and personality. We help you find just the right team to make your day run smoothly and the guest experience be exactly what you'd like it to be. Unlike the full planning package, we will do a warm intro to the right vendors, and you'll do the legwork with them. We support you in that, but you have some responsibility to talk through each vendor's services.
- We'll manage all vendor communications for you - unless you want to have direct communication.
- Contract review and negotiation - we'll help make sure your vendor contracts are in order, and your interests are looked after.
- Guidance and hands on assistance with personal touches, budget, detail tracking and more
Ready to start planning your wedding? Reach out!
PLANNING STAGES & STEPS
- Venue Discovery - is the first stage of the planning process. We help you find the right space for the wedding. This is one of the most important decisions you make in the planning process - you should ALWAYS find a planner to help with this piece. The venue & date drive every other decision that's made in the wedding planning process. - and can totally change the scope of the wedding. Most of our clients, but not all, come out to visit us for the venue tours.
- Initial Planning Meeting - This meeting is very important to get us moving on the right track with planning - from catering to design, timelines to floorplans. We typically have 1-2 additional major planning meetings with our partial planning clients as we go through the planning process. These meetings are awesome to make everyone feel comfortable with their choices, and supported in decisions. If you don't live here, these meetings are easily done by video!
- Every-Other-Week Check-ins - We check in every other week with our partial planning clients - to make sure all the checklist items are checked! This is our support system to go along with or online system that gives you comfort and structure as you plan with us!
- Walkthroughs - With Partial Planning we do 1-2 walkthroughs for the venue. The most important of these is the 30 day walkthrough. It's usually around 4-6 weeks before the wedding, and our clients can either come in for it, or do it remotely with us!
- Rehearsal - Your wedding rehearsal is usually the day before the wedding - and we manage it for you! The important thing is to have the wedding party and any family that is part of the ceremony. Some venues don't allow for rehearsals that work in your wedding group's timeline... but that's OK! We can do a rehearsal anywhere.
- Wedding Day - We are the first vendors onsite, last offsite. There are always 2 planners onsite.