Colorado Wedding Coordination and Management Package - More help than the norm, we help with the logistics up front, and keep you gently on track as you go.
This package is great for couples that have a venue, most likely a good idea of vendors (though we can point you towards the best ones for your style, personality, and budget), or have already done most of the heavy lifting and need someone to make sense of it all! This package relieves your stress, and makes sure nothing's been missed. While it's more limited than the Partial Planning or Full Service packages, you can upgrade or add on additional planning hours if needed. This package offers streamlined support for you during the planning process - introductions to vendors, some design help and pointers, and more.
Download the Wedding Management brochure HERE!
The investment for this package begins at $2500. Please inquire so we can get you an exact quote for your wedding!
- Email, phone/video support during the planning process within business hours. Typically we work 9-6 - but often as late as 7 or 8 as needed! We also often can work weekends as well - We work with our clients schedules.
- Creation of custom planning schedule, timeline, floorplans, checklists, and other planning details.
- Our team will typically recommend 2-3 vendors, in each category, that match with your style, budget, and personality. We then send you over in an email intro - and you can take it from there.
- Vendor management from the final walkthrough on, and we help create timelines, floor plans, and vendor plans. for day of.
- 2 planners onsite during the event - first onsite, last offsite.
Ready to start planning your wedding? Reach out!
PLANNING STAGES & STEPS
- Venue Discovery - is the first stage of the planning process. We help you find the right space for the wedding. This is one of the most important decisions you make in the planning process - you should ALWAYS find a planner to help with this piece. The venue & date drive every other decision that's made in the wedding planning process. - and can totally change the scope of the wedding. Most of our clients, but not all, come out to visit us for the venue tours.
- Initial Planning Meeting - This meeting is very important to get us moving on the right track with planning - from catering to design, timelines to floorplans. We typically have 1 additional major planning meeting with our wedding management clients as we go through the planning process. These meetings are awesome to make everyone feel comfortable with their choices, and supported in decisions. If you don't live here, these meetings are easily done by video!
- Monthly Check-ins - We check in every month or so with our wedding management/coordination clients - to make sure all the checklist items are checked! This is our support system to go along with or online system that gives you comfort and structure as you plan with us!
- Walkthroughs - The walkthrough for this package is the 30 day walkthrough. It's usually around 4-6 weeks before the wedding, and our clients can either come in for it, or do it remotely with us!
- Rehearsal - Your wedding rehearsal is usually the day before the wedding - and we manage it for you! The important thing is to have the wedding party and any family that is part of the ceremony. Some venues don't allow for rehearsals that work in your wedding group's timeline... but that's OK! We can do a rehearsal anywhere.
- Wedding Day - We are the first vendors onsite, last offsite. There are always 2 planners onsite.