Proof that all your friends and family came TO CELEBRATE!
There are so many little details when it comes to wedding planning that by the end of it you may be making choices just to make the problem go away. But keep in mind that these little details really do make all the difference when everything comes together on the big day. You'll be so ahppy the you made mindful choices that really represent you and your loved one. One of those little (major) details is the guest book. The guest book is a key detail because everyone who attends the wedding will see it & (hopefully) sign it. Here are a few tips to picking out the perfect guest book.
1. Representation: This day is all about you and your loved one becoming ONE unit. So what is something that the two of you love to do? Do you love to travel together? Use a globe. Do you love to ski together? Use a set of skis. Do you love to drink wine together? Collect corks and have people sign them. There are so many possibilities, but keep in mind that it is best when it is about you.
2. Aesthetic: You can choose something based of the theme of your wedding. Is your wedding more black-tie? Stick to a classic alternative of a beautiful bound book that will shimmer in the night. Think about the rest of your decor and see how your guest book can compliment it.
3. Keepsake: Your guest book is a keepsake that you and your partner now get to keep forever til death do you part. Want to hear a great tip? Pick something you like! Pick something you treasure and want to keep displayed around your home, not just a memento that you are going to put in a box and forget about. A framed picture for people to sign is a great decor piece that you can add to any part of your home.
4. Find inspiration: Still struggling to find "the one" for your wedding. Turn to others for inspiration. Ask your friends and family members what they used when they got married, or take a peek at the guest book of any weddings you may attend in the near future. Inspiration may strike at any moment! And then there is always the internet which is packed with some of the most creative ideas known to man. So grab a cup of Joe and surf the web a bit looking at wedding blogs, Pinterest, and wedding inspiration pages.
COLORADO WEDDING PLANNER. DENVER. VAIL.
Kim and sean - 9.5.15 - Colorado Wedding
TaKim and Sean were a fabulous couple to work with for their Colorado Mountain wedding. They did Rustic - but they did it right. No burlap for them... No tacky... it was all lovely! The fall colors, interesting textures, and cute cowboy boots made this wedding adorable! Thanks to Jon Kohlwey Photography for the awesome images and Bella Calla for the decor and florals! If you're looking for an officiant for your wedding, That would be Reverend Scot Sanders, from Wedlock Officiants. He is a fabulous Colorado wedding officiant.
Sweetly Paired is a full service wedding planner and day of coordinator in Denver. We offer planning in Colorado, as well as anywhere in the world! We do destination wedding planning, and make your day go smoothly, and stress-free! Please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions! We offer full scale event design services as well.
What do wedding planners do? Why do they cost so much?
Wedding planners are some of the hardest working people in the world! A wedding planner's wedding day starts at the moment the clients open their eyes, and finishes long after they leave the wedding! Our pedometers often read 15 or more miles, walking around the venue, moving from ceremony site to ready rooms, to reception site, back around again, making sure all of the people working to make the event go smoothly have all the info they need to be successful. But it doesn't start or end there! You should expect to spend $1500-2500 on a month-of coordinator, nation wide. For a full wedding planner, you can expect to spend TYPICALLY 10% of your budget... Usually $6000-10,000 plus, depending on your event and its needs!
Is it Scale-able?
An average wedding in Colorado is about $31,000, according to The Knot. Weddings that have a wedding planner are typically $40,000+. Sweetly Paired's average wedding for our full planning clients is about $60-70k. Our Day of clients range from about $30k, to 50k, typically. When the budget is higher than that, you need someone for more help than a day-of typically gives.
Some things we do... just for day of coordination! Wedding planning - That's another level!
Sweetly Paired is a Colorado wedding planning firm, working in Denver, Boulder and (loving to plan in...) the mountains! We work very often as a Vail wedding planner, and even work in Aspen and Beaver Creek. We love working at the Donovan Pavilion in Vail! We offer full service wedding planning, as well as day of and month of wedding coordination. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 303.995.2867 if you have questions!
Here's a snapshot of some of our favorite wedding venues!
1. The Highlands Ranch Mansion - at 9950 E Gateway Dr in Highlands Ranch is a lovely, stately place for a wedding. They have high ceilings in the stone-walled ballroom, gorgeous antiques in the 130 year-old home, and a fabulous staff that's happy to help you find the best of the best in Denver's wedding vendors to make your wedding day amazing! Thanks to Elevate Photography for the photo and Bella Calla for the flowers for this shot.
Nothing says winter like snow in vail colorado for a gorgeous wedding!
Here at Sweetly Paired - Colorado Wedding Planner - We ADORE winter weddings. There's something romantic about the snow and a warm fire in the mountains for a wedding! Cody and Shaye came up from the deep south to have their destination wedding here in Vail, Colorado. They had gorgeous whites, and rich reds. The red flowers stood out against the background of snow like a warm fire on a cold day! The venue was the lovely Sonnenalp hotel in Vail. The bride and groom got to sit by the fire and have a fabulous German-inspired meal prepared by Ludwig's restaurant in Vail.
Awesome Wedding inspiration from Bella Calla Colorado Florist,Sweetly Paired Wedding Planning, and Ali and Garrett Wedding photography!
Ali and Garrett did an amazing job of shooting this lovely inspiration for a green wedding in the spring in Denver at a fabulous wedding venue, Blanc Denver. Green kale, lush white flowers, rustic elements, exposed brick, green wedding cakes, lanterns, tall baby's breath centerpieces and more! We loved being a part of such a lovely day! Loving the white lush flowers, the green and white color palate. Love the rustic, winery feel of the venue.
This lovely wedding at Deer Creek Valley Ranch was shot by Jennie Crate with Green Blossom Photography! The soft pastel flowers and delicious details made this one a beauty! The gorgeous bride doesn't hurt either! The lovely florals are by one of Denver's best wedding florists, Bella Calla! Love the succulent boutonnieres, the pastel peonies, and the soft lovely ranunculus in the wedding bouquet an the boutonnieres... so lovely!
Peach is one of our favorite colors for a wedding palate. It goes beautifully with blush, ivory, pops of yellow, cranberry reds, lush greens, and even hot pink! We love peach we a wedding flower color, as well as a color for lovely bridesmaids dresses!
Sweetly Paired is a wedding planning and coordinating firm in Denver Colorado. We coordinate and plan weddings all over Colorado, including Denver, Boulder, Vail, Aspen, the mountains, and eyond! We also work in New Orleans and surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to reach out for any questions or to inquire about our availability for your wedding. We work with all couples, no matter how they're paired.
Lilli Black is a wedding coordinator, planner and designer in Denver Colorado. She works in Denver, as well as all over Colorado. She has been in the wedding industry for many years, and has planned more than 1000 weddings in Colorado.