LISA AND MICHAEL - Denver Wedding
OPHELIA'S ELECTRIC SOAPBOX
Check out the rest of their photos here!
Downtown denver wedding planner.
our four-legged friends
your best friend to always be by your side
1. The most important thing to consider is how comfortable your dog will feel. It may mean a lot to you to have them there, but consider your dog's personality. If they adapt well to new places and don't mind large crowds of people then they will be just fine. But if your dog has a lot of anxiety and will be frightened, it may be best to think of just doing family pictures some other time.
2. What role will your dog have? Will they just be a guest of honor or are the going to walk down the aisle carrying the rings? If you are giving your dog a starring role make sure your pet is well-behaved because it can turn into a wild goose-chase very quickly! They may also get spooked depending on the venue location (i.e if your in the mountains and there is other wildlife) or with the large group of people watching them trot away.
3. Talk to your venue. Depending on where you are, some venues will not allow pets of any kind (or possibly only allow service dogs). Talk to the managers and see what the rules & regulations are.
4. Designate a handler. Before, during and after there ceremony have a family member or close friend be in charge of your furry companion. You and your loved one will be whisked from here to there and back again so adding a dog to that plate will be too much. This way you know your pup is safe, happy, and not getting into any trouble.
5. Have a ride home for your dog. Some venues will allow dogs for the ceremony but they will not be allowed in the reception hall. So make arrangements in advanced for someone to take your dog home or for someone to pick them up.
6. Talk to your photographer beforehand! You definitely want to get some awesome shots of your dog on the big day so make sure they are aware to set a little time aside for a little dog friendly photoshoot! (And maybe bring a bag of treats to help them look the camera as well).
PET FRIENDLY WEDDING PLANNERS
Ally and Casey - Gorgeous lakewood Country Club wedding - Denver Wedding Planner
Ally and Casey were married on a beautiful September day at the Lakewood Country Club. The wedding photographer was a family friend - Chris Farrugia. Bella Calla handled the gorgeous wedding flowers and that stunning arch. The gardens that surround the Country Club are stunning, and made an awesome backdrop for the day. We love that blue suit and those gorgeous fall flowers. We love planning Denver weddings, and are happy to help with your wedding needs. We work hard to make sure your day is stress free and easy!Click here to find out more about our wedding services and pricing.
Denver Wedding Planner - Colorado Wedding Planner
Beautiful Winter Wedding in Denver CO
We're in love with this winter wedding at Grant Humphries Mansion!
Denver Wedding Planner
Carla and Kevin were just stunning on their wedding day in January! We loved helping them plan their snow-covered day! Searching for the Light did a great job with the photos, the Grant Humphries Mansion in Denver is a fabulous venue, summer or winter! What a fabulous dinner from Three Tomatoes, lovely blush and ivory flowers from Bella Calla. You can see the rest of their gallery here! They had gorgeous peonies, gold accents, and a great Jewish ceremony! The Katubah was signed by so many family and friends. The mansion was stunning in the snow, and Carla was an absolutely gorgeous bride.
Check out Aerin and Jared's gorgeous City Park ceremony and Denver Museum of Nature and Science Reception!
Aerin and Jared had a gorgeous June day in 2017 to get married in Denver City Park, and have a fabulous wedding reception in the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. The museum actually did their gorgeous dessert bar and wedding cake as well. They had a gorgeous chuppah, beautiful flowers by Bella Calla, Photography by the talented wedding photographer Valeria Heine. Check out the video by Greg Schlosser! The ceremony was in the park, then the cocktail hour was on the roof top - some of the most amazing views of Denver and the mountains. As a Colorado wedding planner, we see tons of spaces and views... That's one of our favorite wedding venues with a view! Yes, those ARE mini creme brulees! Check out her gorgeous choices for details - the card box and placecards? Gorg!
Aerin & Jared from GPS Wedding Films on Vimeo.
Need help planning your wedding? No problem! Reach out - we're happy to help!
Sweetly Paired's team has planned, designed, and executed over 1000 weddings in our career, and we're happy to make your day seamless and stress-free. Don't hesitate to reach out to find out more!
303.995.2867 - Lilli's cell
Sweetly Paired's philosophy puts you, the couple getting married, first.
Our philosophy is that our clients are not JUST the host of the event, but they actually feel like guests the day of. This level of service puts ahead of our competitors, because the taken-care-of feeling that our clients end the evening with is such a great experience! We make sure you and your family are not working the day of the event... not even to move decor, handle gifts and personal items at the end of the night, or make sure food and beverage service is flawless for the guests. We work with you throughout the planning process to make decisions that impact guest (and host!) experience the day/week/weekend of the wedding. We've outlined the steps below for ensuring the wedding day is as smooth as possible, and stress-free for the couple and their family, friends, and guests.
Want help planning and not sure where to start? Start with our services page - we describe the different levels of colorado wedding planning and outline our prices.
We love working at Spruce Mountain Ranch!
One of our favorite venues to plan weddings on Colorado's front range is Spruce Mountain Ranch. We work at the gorgeous lower Ranch - Albert's Lodge and Grace's Chapel... as well as the stunning upper ranch - Ponederosa. We have done many weddings at Spruce, at both locations and intimately know the wedding venues, ceremony sites, and amazing caterers on their catering list. We've got a few galleries here for you to check out of our weddings from Spruce Mountain Ranch!
Here are the floor plans of Spruce Mountain Ranch's Ponderosa Room as well as the lower ranch - Albert's Lodge. We can help you build your floor plan so that your guests have a comfortable, well-spaced dining environment, your dance floor makes the band happy to entertain your guests all night long, and your decor really pops in the room! We know what fits the space the best - from tall centerpieces to chandeliers. Both spaces look great with a family kings table. If you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator for your Spruce Mountain Ranch Wedding - we'd love to help! We have worked as Day of Coordinator for Spruce Mountain Ranch weddings many times!
If you need your day of coordinator for your Spruce Mountain Ranch wedding - we're happy to help! We've done many weddings at Spruce - and know all the ins-and-outs of the spaces. Check out our Services page to read about the different levels of planning services we offer!
Oh my GOLDEN! Lovely Gold, black and white wedding!
One of our Faves - Meredith Harris! Denver Weddings~
We sat down to chat with one of our favorite Denver wedding photographers - Meredith Harris...
Lilli Black is a wedding coordinator, planner and designer in Denver Colorado. She works in Denver, as well as all over Colorado. She has been in the wedding industry for many years, and has planned more than 1000 weddings in Colorado.