But here is how you can use it to your advantage
Finding Inspiration & Staying organized
1. Create different boards for different parts of your wedding. For example, one for flowers, for desserts, for dresses, for place settings, etc.
2. Every time you pin something make a note on that pin of WHY you pinned it. Make sure it is a little more detailed than "I like it because it is pretty." Comment on the colors, the shapes, the wow factor it could add. That way you can look back and actually remember why you pinned it in the first place.
3. Don't pin just to pin. Think about the color scheme of your wedding. Keep in mind the atmosphere you want your wedding to have. Pick three words to describe your wedding and if that pin doesn't fit in any of those categories, don't pin it.
4. Be mindful of what you pin/how much pin. Every time you get on Pinterest remind yourself that you and your special one set a budget for your big day. If you pin another 100 ideas then it could be costing you another couple hundreds of dollars.
5. Share your pin board with your REAL LIFE Wedding Planner. Having these boards ready to discuss with your wedding planner will help create an overall vision for the wedding and give them a good place to start to help you plan every last detail.